Monday - December 5, 2016

Woodlawn Family Bible Study
MONDAY

BIBLE READING:  1 John 4:7-21

Did you ever get nervous before you took a test in high school or college? I’m sure you did! We all get nervous, even when we are prepared. I became very nervous when I did not prepare well, and just a bit nervous when I was prepared. Sometimes I think of life as a test. Am I living the way God wants me to live? Am I preparing for the ultimate test, Judgment Day? Am I as prepared as I should be? John tells us that we can have confidence in the Day of judgment if we have prepared. We can know that we will spend eternity with God. 

Application: It is a comfort to know that we have this gift waiting for us, so lets all be prepared. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I Will Call Upon the Lord”

“Blow-out in Boston”

"The Advice of Azariah"