Wednesday

BIBLE READING: Joshua 1. 1-9
DISCUSSION:

Have you watched quarterbacks at a football practice? They wear the red jersey so that everyone knows not to hit them. If you do hit them, the coaches become very upset. One of my weaknesses is wearing that red jersey in my spiritual life. I get so afraid of what the devil might throw my way, I put that jersey on. What I mean by this is, if we cruise through life and do not make waves, the devil is content. Cruising is not bringing others to Christ, cruising is not spreading His word, and cruising is showing up for worship but only going through the motions. Our great need is to put that regular jersey on and just dare the devil to come at us. We cannot be afraid of contact. God is on our side.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Colors of Christmas: Green

“Blow-out in Boston”

“Is there Joy in your Heart?”