Thursday

BIBLE READING: Philippians 4. 1-9
DISCUSSION:

It is always frustrating when things get in the way of your day. I am writing this as my car is being worked on and I am late for work. As difficult as that makes my day, I quickly realize it is small in comparison to so many other things in this world. Many times we fixate on the small problems of the day. There will come a time that we long for those small problems. I can remember how hard it was with three small kids in the house. My wife and I would talk about how nice it would be when they were older. Now that they are, I miss them being small. Do not wish you life away! Whatever life brings enjoy where you’re at today.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Colors of Christmas: Green

“Blow-out in Boston”

“Is there Joy in your Heart?”