Tuesday, "God is in Control"

BIBLE READING: Ecclesiastes 3. 9-22

DISCUSSION:                                       “God is in Control”


We must acknowledge that God is in control, during the good times and the bad. It’s up to us to give God the glory during the good times and to allow God to help in the bad times. Do we pat ourselves on the back while turning our backs on God when times are good; Giving ourselves more credit than we deserve? Or, how do we respond in times of trial? Do we allow God to guide us through his inspired word? Does our faith grow stronger or do we allow it to weaken? As a man, I feel it is my responsibility to fix things, but I have come to realize some things I can’t fix and some things God may choose not to fix. Either I have faith in his plan or I don’t. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Colors of Christmas: Green

“Blow-out in Boston”

“Is there Joy in your Heart?”