Friday - March 17, 2017

BIBLE READING:  2 Corinthians 3:11-12

Greatest Love of All

I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone’s shadow
If I fail, if I succeed, at least I’ll live as I believe.

Back in the 80’s, Whitney Houston and these lyrics ruled the Top 10. While Whitney was probably singing more about self-empowerment, there is an important spiritual point to make with these words in 2017. Every day we see Christians in America labeled as intolerant when we stand up for our beliefs as political correctness attempts to silence us. Our charge is to be bold and live our lives as we BELIEVE without any apologies! 

Application:  Study and be prepared to give biblical reasons for your beliefs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Colors of Christmas: Green

“Blow-out in Boston”

“Prepare for Happiness”