Tuesday - November 29, 2016

Woodlawn Family Bible Study
TUESDAY

BIBLE READING:  Ecclesiastes 9:11-18

“That’s not fair!” Those are words I don’t like to hear from my children. Was it fair when his brothers sold Joseph into slavery? Was it fair when they deceived their father into thinking that Joseph was dead? Was it fair when Joseph ran away from Potiphar’s wife's advances and, in turn, was placed in jail? Was it fair when he told the butler forget to remember Joseph the Pharaoh, after Joseph interpreted his dream? 

I think you get the point! Life is not fair! In fact, I am thankful it isn’t fair! If life were fair, I would die in my sins. If life were fair, I would have no chance at Heaven. If life were fair, I would spend an eternity in the Devil's Hell. If life were fair, Jesus would not have died for my sins. 

Application: Praise God today and thank Him for His love, grace, mercy and for not making life fair!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Colors of Christmas: Green

“Blow-out in Boston”

“Prepare for Happiness”