Friday - July 29, 2016

Woodlawn Family Bible Study
FRIDAY

BIBLE READING:  1 Corinthians 6:9-20

When I was in school and I had a test coming up, I always wanted a list of things to study. It made it easier on my mind if I could know what to focus on and where my thought needed to be. The list, also, made me realize the things I did not have to study. God gives us lists in parts of the Bible, so we can check ourselves and see where we stand. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 is one of those places. It is a list of sins that can keep an individual out of the kingdom. We need to make some changes if we find ourselves in this list. I love verse eleven because it gives us hope. We can still repent and go to Heaven if we are willing to make some changes in our lives. God is so good!

Application: Make a list of things you know you need to change in your life.

Prayer Requests

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Colors of Christmas: Green

“Blow-out in Boston”

“Is there Joy in your Heart?”