"Change?"

BIBLE READING: Exodus 3. 10-14


Life is confusing. (I could probably stop the devotional right here.)  You wake up one day, and you’re told not to eat eggs because it’ll raise your cholesterol.  The next day you’re told that they are good because of their protein and they’ll help you lose weight.  Same thing happens with coffee.  “Drink it!  It has compounds in it that are healthy!”  The next day: “Don’t drink it!  It’s killing you!”  Even those of us who are older, we remember that when we were younger, Pluto was actually considered a planet.  Now, I’m not so sure if it is, or it isn’t.  The point is that even though mankind likes to act as if we know everything, we don’t.  There’s always more to learn.  How comforting is it to know that God is always the same?  Just as He told Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.”  He never changes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I Will Call Upon the Lord”

“Blow-out in Boston”

"The Advice of Azariah"