Wednesday - March 15, 2017

Woodlawn Family Bible Study
WEDNESDAY

BIBLE READING:  John 15:13

I Will Always Love You

But I’ll go, and I’ll say
I’ll think of you every step of the way.
And I will always love you!

Dolly Parton and Whitney Houston both sang those words with incredible passion. Recently, I heard that song and thought how the meaning changes when you think of Jesus’ death on the cross. The words make a powerful impression when you put them in that context. John 15:13 says that there is no greater love than this, that someone would lay down his life for his friends. Jesus laid down His life for us demonstrating He has and will always love us.  

Application:  Do something unexpected for a close friend today to demonstrate your love for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I Will Call Upon the Lord”

“Blow-out in Boston”

"The Advice of Azariah"