Saturday - January 14, 2017

Woodlawn Family Bible Study
SATURDAY

BIBLE READING:  Philippians 4:10-20

Many people say we only use a portion of our mind. I watched a hypnotist several years ago make a friend of mine not be able to pick up his wallet. He was told that his wallet weighed over a ton. Even though my friend pulled and pulled he could not get it off the ground. It’s amazing to me the capabilities we have that we do not realize. God put so much out there of us. How much can we understand? God promises that we can do much through prayer and a relationship with Him.  Philippians 4:13 says, “I can do all things through him who gives me strength.” 

Application:  Strive to use what God gives to us and make Him Proud.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I Will Call Upon the Lord”

“Blow-out in Boston”

"The Advice of Azariah"