Tuesday - December 27, 2016

Woodlawn Family Bible Study
TUESDAY

BIBLE READING:  1 John 1:7-9

So far every week of my life has had 168 hours. Will that be true for this week? There is no guarantee. What I did in the thousands of hours leading up to today is not as important as what I do today. We have to ask ourselves this question every hour. Am I living my life in a way to please God? We must be willing to admit short comings and make changes in our lives to correct them. John tells us if we say we have no sin we are deceiving ourselves – but if we confess our sins he will forgive us and His blood will cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

APPLICATION: Do you need to make changes in your life?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I Will Call Upon the Lord”

“Blow-out in Boston”

"The Advice of Azariah"