Monday - November 14, 2016

Woodlawn Family Bible Study
MONDAY

BIBLE READING:  2 Corinthians 6:1-13

I wonder if Noah ever questioned God’s methods during the hundred years he was building the ark. Questions like, “A boat this big? All the way out here? Will this thing really float?” I am sure those questions did run through his head, but the point was he still endured. 

The same could be said about Abraham. Do you think he ever thought, “A son at my age? Just where is the Promised Land? You want me to do what to Isaac?” I am sure those questions entered his mind, but the  point was he still endured. 

How about Jesus? He might have asked, “Do I really have to die? Is there any other way? Your Will be done, Father, but are You sure?” These questions did enter his mind in Gethsemane. However, the point was, He endured.

Our life  will be full of questions as to whether or not we are doing what God wants us to do with our lives. The point is that we continue to endure. 

Application: The reward will come to those who question and endure, not to those who question and give up. Where are you in your journey to fulfill God’s plan for your life?

Prayer Request

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I Will Call Upon the Lord”

“Blow-out in Boston”

"The Advice of Azariah"