Wednesday - July 27, 2016

Woodlawn Family Bible Study
WEDNESDAY

BIBLE READING:  Psalm 4:1-8

Psalm 4:1 reads, “When I call out, answer me, O God who vindicates me! Though I am hemmed in, you will lead me into a wide, open place. Have mercy on me and respond to my prayer!” Is it not great to have a God who wants to listen to our prayers? Our God craves our love and attention. Our God will answer our prayers if we will try to pay attention to the message He sends us. Our God loves and respects us. How much time do you spend with your loving God? How often do you talk to Him? Are your prayers cold and distant? Is it something you do just to check it off your list? 

Application: Develop a relationship with God. Be open with your prayers. It will change your life!

Prayer Requests

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Colors of Christmas: Green

“Prepare for Happiness”

“Blow-out in Boston”